Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dear friends and devoted readers...

Hello friends and family. It has been a long while since I have had an entry.

As opposed to give a long long long entry I will do a few short ones in the next couple days to update people on things.

Addison is all over the place. She began crawling back in July and now there isn't an inch of our (new) apt that hasn't been explored by her. Now she is cruising around all our furniture and on the verge (we think and dread) of walking.

Danica has begun her school year and is enjoying the kids and being back at work. She has a new crop of kids this year that will present different challenges than she had last year.

I began a new job as a customer service associate at Farmers Insurance. I am really enjoying it. Although we are still in training so our day to day is a bit different then it will be in a month or so when I am actually on the floor. Getting back into the groove of work has been interesting specifically because I have never had a 40 hours a week job. We all get up in the morning and leave at the same time. We are the nice suburban family that we always wanted to be.

We went to the circus today with Addison. Although I was reluctant at first it ended up being a very fun day and Addison was a rockstar the whole time.

Well that is it for now. Below is the awesome cup that I will be taking to work for a coffee mug come Monday morning.

\

No comments:

Post a Comment