It is with a heavy heart that I type this. We found out this morning that our dear friend Todd Fitzsimmons was killed in a car accident. This came as a big shock to our system (me specifically). Todd was one of the groomsmen in my wedding, and while he did not have the "best man" title on that day he was one of the best men that I ever had the pleasure of knowing. With enthusiasm that was contagious to all those around him, you couldn't help but love having him around. He will be missed by many friends and even more so by his family, which he always had animated and heartfelt stories that showed just how much they loved each other. We were all blessed to have Todd in our lives and he was taken from us at much too young of an age.
 |
| Myself, Phil, Jacob and Todd in front of ESU on my wedding day |
For the rest of this life I will look forward to seeing you in the next.
No comments:
Post a Comment