Addison has been a bit fussy this week. She woke up Sunday morning
with a nose leaking like a faucet. By tuesaday day Danica had to leave
work early to take her to doctor's office. Turns out she has an ear
infection on top of the cold that was on top of teething. They gave
her some antibiotics and already today she seems like she is doing a
little better. I think we are on the downward slope of it which is good.
I started learning how to enter in glass claims at work and all the
particulars of that. We will be on the phones tomorrow and Friday
doing only auto claims. Then next week we will be in our transition
week getting ready for our actual shifts the following week after that.
Gotta go make some lemon bars for our bake sale at work tomorrow.
Doing a fundraiser as a class and we get to wear jeans and our t-
shirts which is pretty baller.
Lemon bars here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment