Friday, March 25, 2011

One Week Survived

So it is Friday. Gonna make this short because I have to get ready to drive down to Paola. Addison is spending the day the her aunt Melissa so that I can go to the in-laws house to do some polls which will eat up most of my weekend (including the time that KU is playing, an unforeseen consequence to my acceptance of said work).

The week at home with Addison has gone really well. She is a little angel. And I'm not just saying that because she is my daughter. She hasn't cried unless it was hungry cries and I've given her a bath twice now all by my lonesome and she was great about it. Below will be an awesome picture that I took after one of said baths.

My routine is staying pretty consistent cleaning the house, staying caught up on laundry, a little Wii fit during the day to get a little movement in my day, and then a little job searching on the internet if I have the time. Also while I feed and play with Addison we watch some Netflix (just finished season 2 of Parks and Rec). It has been a pretty easy week.*

Danica managed to get strep throat after all of three days back at work, but got on antibiotics as quick as possible and as of this evening shouldn't even be contagious anymore. Well that will be about it for me as I need to go prepare for the rest of my day.


*After said statement I quickly and whole heartedly knocked on some wood

Directions for enjoying picture: Click play on audio and then look at the picture. Really only works if you are a bit of a Star Wars fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment