Tuesday, March 8, 2011

News Flash

Danica got the wound vac off on Saturday. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Now she just has dressings that I have to change daily and hopefully it won't take much longer for her to be healed. Which is good because she is going back to work on March 21st. We are going back tomorrow to get a handle on the catch up on lesson plans and on copies. It will be overwhelming but getting back to a routine will be great for all of us.

Addison is doing great. She smiles more and more daily but still evades cameras with it for the most part. She is taking her first trip to Newton this weekend to see some family and friends. That will be fun because for many it will be the first time they meet her.

I am applying for jobs here and there and focusing on my girls. When not doing those I have gotten back on the HTML learning train and am now in my second week of the couch to 5K. I haven't run this week yet though so I have to do some work to be sure to get it done this week. I am looking for a 5K to run this summer so if anyone has any events they know of or would like to join shoot me some info.

Well that is where I will leave you for know. Not really anything fun just kind of an update. Trying to think of fun pictures I could put up but none are coming to mind and I am sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment