Danica was discharged on Saturday and is at home healing up, from the inside out. We have a doctors appointment on Tuesday where we will find out a little bit more about the treatment that she is going through as well as getting the dressings changed on it. Good to be home and hopefully now we can avoid the hospital for awhile. Mom went home today after being here since Thursday so that she could help us out with Addison and around the house. I again want to thank our friends and family for all the help that they have given us and will continue to give us.
Addison has been sleeping better that past couple of days which is good because we need the sleep. Danica slept this afternoon and allowed me to watch the Pats play terribly in their loss to the Jets. We have people coming over off and and on and while the situation with Danica's infection is a downer it is nice that we will be able to have some extra quality time with Addison and with family and friends over the next few weeks as Danica continues to get better.
With all of that I will leave you with the following video this fine evening. Background was that I was sitting on the coach with Addison on my lap and I leaned forward to get something and Addison's reflexes made a showing.
*Update: Addison's body parts are beginning to fall off, I was worried but I guess it is natural for the umbilical cord to come off. Seems alright, but I will keep an eye on her fingers just in case.
Such an awesome video.
ReplyDelete