The holidays went great. Lots of family over several Christmas celebrations but Addison did pretty darn good. Had her 3rd birthday party last Saturday, on her actual birthday for once.
Addison will be starting a new daycare/preschool on the 13th when we get back from our vacation. Potty training has basically been put on hold until once she starts the new daycare so consistency can get her trained. It will be nice for us to get back into a normal routine once we get back. With no big holidays or vacations looming we will be able to buckle down and get back to a grind.
I am going to try to keep this updated as we go through the transition to the new daycare and potty training since I know how everyone loves to read my writing.
And then of course I should post a picture of Addison so here you go.
Also lets go Chiefs and Pats in the playoffs!

No comments:
Post a Comment