As we float along here waiting for Danica to heal it has been easy to let routine fall by the wayside and with that also good habits have gone and bad ones have cropped in. With this in mind I will make 5 goals that I will be working on over the next few weeks and also at least one way on each on how to achieve that goal.
1) Eat better (I know its vague right?)
- A piece of fruit a day. More veggies less red meat.
2) Better management of time
- Stop getting sucked into the vortex that is instant queue on Netflix and DVR.
3) With said time set aside an hour a day to read and/or work on HTML/CSS lessons.
- Utilizing the swing for Addison during this time will be vital, to allow me to work and for Danica to sleep
4) Read one book to Addison each day
- Do during evening or morning active period
5) Cut back on phone usage. (this will be the hardest)
- Take phone off of silent so I can receive calls and texts but when in living room leave it on table away from my seat.
These are my goals for the next few weeks to work on. Hopefully I can make some progress on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment